Seeing double!

When you combine the skill of the suppliers involved in Sophie & Ed’s wedding here at Barnsley House the results are bound to be something special but honestly, it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Working in the industry herself, Sophie had strong ideas of what she wanted along with a good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t so needed very little guidance from me!
Everything was chosen with Barnsley House in mind and complimented everything from the gardens to the paint colour in the restaurant perfectly.
Delicate floral arrangements in both the ceremony and reception spaces, an exquisite bespoke ‘dress’ designed by Sophie’s very talented twin sister Amie to some simple yet very effective tulle covered bonbon balloons the planning and detail involved was second to none and my, did it pay off!
Just like Sophie’s dress, the wedding was elegant and traditional with a twist of the modern and fashionable; beautiful dusky shades of flowers with the addition of crystals and feathers, crisp, sharp groomsmen suits against flirty, short bridesmaids dresses (also designed by Amie) with skyscraper heels. The whole day was a perfect reflection of Sophie & Ed, their personalities and good taste shining through.
Wedding Dress by Fleetwood of London; http://www.fleetwoodoflondon.co.uk/ 
Flowers by Blubelle Creative; http://blubellecreative.co.uk/
Photos by M&J Photos; http://mandjphotos.com/

Comments

  1. I as of late ran over your blog and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't comprehend what to say with the exception of that I have appreciated perusing. Pleasant blog. I will continue going by this blog frequently. Couture wedding dresses in Miami || Designer Wedding Dress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment